Capital Acquisition Objectives
Description of Capital Acquisition Goals
a. Project Thrive’s capital acquisition goals are to fund sustainable programs in communities that can benefit from a wholistic lifestyle that supports resident’s health, relationships, and goals. ‘Wholistic’ meaning mind, body, soul, and spirit; describing wellness mentally, emotionally, and financially to encompass the entire being. Project Thrive’s goal is to engage like-minded individuals in this funding campaign, engaging them in creating and addressing solutions to benefit the world economy through conscious entrepreneurs, home builders, and business entities creating effective SOULutions for the the individual, family, and community, collectively.
b. The primary function of Project Thrive’s programs will be to empower members to achieve their optimum potential while having the ability to contribute to the attainment of our goals of creating both physical and virtual places to work, rejuvenate, and embrace nature while making residual profits and accessing benefits from their collective efforts. These efforts will be achieved by partnering with corporations and other nonprofits to facilitate logistics and project development. The capital acquisition campaign will support programs which target the main challenges of entrepreneurs and holistic professionals such as low business resource level, inability to engage with like-minded associates, toxins in work and living environments, and inorganic nutritional choices. While there are many focal areas of the different interventions this project can focus on, this capital acquisition campaign will include biophilic live/work developments, to address the larger strategic problems.
This will entail, among other things:
- Farming and Horticultural Initiatives
- Entrepreneurial and Corporate Skill Building / Support; and,
- Collective Building Developments including Responsible Materials
- Project Thrive will raise money via multiple avenues to fund these ventures and projects. It is typically done via the Internet through one of many crowdfunding platforms. The platforms usually charge a percentage of each donation toward transaction fees and a flat rate fee for using the platform. The platform itself will not make or break a campaign – less than 10% of traffic to a campaign page depends on its listing platform.
- Monetary Gains
- Profile – raising the profile of “Biophilic Communities” to promote awareness of their benefits and opportunities
iii. Audience engagement – creating a forum where project management can engage with target audience where audience can design and track progress through app updates from the creators and can share feedback via comment features on the app and site pages
- Flexible Funding
- Project Thrive will utilize flexible funding opportunities meaning all support acquired during the acquisition process will be vested into the project objectives 100% upon disbursement.
- Potential Capital Acquisition Campaigns
- Mobile Cause
- Cloud based fundraising with 0% transaction fees to members, making it easier for donors, sponsors, and support team to give and remain connected via online, mobile, and social media methods. All plans will include strategy support from like-minded experts, turnkey merchant or affiliate services, free curriculum resources and text to donate function
- 0% transaction fees.
- Flat 2.5% processing for all credit/debit donations.
- Annual-based subscriptions.
- All Donor tiers and options available.
- Donor Portal
- Avenue to raise money for specific projects and causes as a fiscal sponsor / partner on a fixed rate percentage for transaction fees
- Affordable funding tiers for any donor level.
- Benefactor, Bequeath, and alternative methods of support
- Crowdfund categories: Wellness Products and Services, Farming and Horticulture, Biophilic Communities, Entrepreneurs and Corporate Entities
- 10% of funds raised.
- Payment processing fees from payment portal.
- Peer to Peer Project Portal
- Individuals can use this platform to raise money for progressive projects that meet our mission from individuals who meet the parameters of Project Thrive’s missions.
- Flexible funding only.
- 10% fee from each peer supporter
- Applicable payment processing fee
KEY PROJECT ELEMENTS
- Key Engagement and Project Opportunities
- Project Thrive will leverage the experience and contacts of established nonprofits, corporations, and visionary leaders to engage them to contribute in one form or another in this capital acquisition campaign from a multilevel approach. The very nature of the activities requires a multi-agency approach. The project management team would include an advisory board of directors with at least two members from each supporting organization; notable high-level business owners and/or CEO’s; representatives from Private Sector, and Real Estate Development. Project Thrive will create an internal committee of members will run the social media campaigns, solicit the crowdfunding campaigns, engage media outreach, employ traditional marketing strategies, and implement general project management.
- Proceeds would be distributed as secured amongst the following projects:
- Conscious Business Center and Directory Portal
A digital business resource portal and worldwide business directory highlighting international business opportunities w/ a film and tv studio to create promotional campaigns and educational events on and off site for mainstream promotion
- Virtual and On-Site Wellness Center
An app-based online wellness business portal designed to empower members while providing resources and storefront for holistic products and service providers
- Collective and Community Farming Initiative
An initiative formed to cultivate organic fruits, vegetables, herbs, and more to promote reduced consumption of inorganic and GMO foods that will create an economic base to the community will provide training & tools to the collective farming communities
- Collaborative Live / Work Biophilic Luxury Developments
Detached work / play spaces to community developments including Single Family Residences, Multi Family Developments, Hotel, Resorts, and Villa Communities that incorporate environmentally friendly materials that promote nontoxic living and virus preventative environments that promote personal space and social distancing practices.
- Wellness Farmacy, Café, and Natural Food Stores
Financial offshoots of farming initiative and ‘Farm to Table’ program that creates the opportunity for organic and energy-rich products to be manufactured and distributed to community members and affiliates from local
- Peer to Project Portal
A platform where innovators can solicit members or network partners for support to establish or develop their natural business projects.
CAPITAL ACQUISTION CAMPAIGN
Coordinated Approach to Capital Acquisition Campaign
Strategic Efforts Project Thrive $10,000,000.00
- Create adjoining crowdfunding campaigns, donation portals pages, and subsequent supporter page to include the “who, what, when and where” of the campaign.
- Confirm partnerships for collaborative support and donations outlining specific financial goals
iii. Create Advisory Board of Directors and Committees
- Compile emails, addresses, and cell phone numbers of previous supporters to solicit donations and supporters while building credibility of capital campaign
- Confirm monetary pledges in advance before site goes live so it will have immediate support upon launch with objectives to reach 20%-30% of goal legitimizing the cause marketing campaign.
- Send personalized emails to potential noteworthy philanthropists including a link to donate.
vii. Ask notable influencers to administer quotes on why the cause is worthwhile to increase community engagement
viii. Create content: Pictures & Videos, with creative informative messages
- Crowdfunding Reward Benefits Potential
All levels will receive standard membership and recognition on the WPN website for the duration of the project. Each advancing level also includes the benefits of the previous levels. Levels iii through iv include featured marketing spots and enhanced membership benefits. Level 5 includes your name and/or company in a tile or plaque on the building plus dedication ceremony.
- Planned Marketing and Outreach
- The crowdfunding sites and adjoining campaigns need to be promoted across multiple social media and outreach platforms. A Facebook page where members can be asked and rewarded by sharing the link to the crowdfunding site. The FB page should be engaging, newsworthy, and relatable to topics and/or updates relevant to Project Thrive.
- Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumbler, and Instagram will be used similarly.
- An email marketing campaign will update members and supporters of milestones and performance parameters, meaningful content, and shareable links to donate or support.
- Video updates will engage influential people to support or contribute
- Crowdfunding and Peer to Project platform will be updated consistently thanking supporters and sharing newsworthy items, pictures, and videos.
- Text Outreach w/ text to donate function
- Use of Funds
- Initial seed funds will be used for the following objectives:
- Research and Development Processes: Branding, Marketing, Product Development
- Intellectual Property: Patents, Copyrights, Trademarks
iii. Materials and Curriculum Collection
- Organic Farming Components Including Tools and seedling
- App, Software, and Virtual Community Integrative Platforms
- Property Acquisition
- Potential Revenues
- Ads and Advertising
- Product Sales
- Detached Units and LUXRE Home Sales
- Directory Listings
- Virtual and Physical Events
- Peer to Project Portal
- Fees on supported projects via crowdfund portal
- May 30:
- Choose crowdfunding platform and partners
- Contact potential nonprofit organizations, corporate partners
- Interview potential advisory board
- June 5:
- Confirm strategic partnership associations
- June 10:
- Digital advisory board committee meeting
- Assign members specific assignments
- Approve crowdfunding and advertising campaign content including videos and pictures
- June 15:
- Launch crowdfunding campaigns and associated sites and initiate marketing campaign
- June 20:
- Distribute media press kits and releases to TV, radio, print, and blogs